Lorraine is the Director of the Multi-Family Management Division of Kiemle & Hagood Company. Lorraine joined K&H in 1997 and her responsibilities include the property and financial management of multi-family apartments, including select market rate apartments and specialized HUD-subsidized housing of elderly, low-income families and people with special needs, physical/mental disability and HIV/AIDS; preparing and submitting HAP Contract Renewals along with the budget-based rent increase requests to HUD and supervising seven corporate staff and 60-plus field staff.
She also oversees the Service Coordinator Programs and the Neighborhood Network Programs, which have been established at various housing complexes to better serve its residents.
Lorraine oversees the management of 39 apartment communities, with a total of 1,300 units. She is a Washington State licensed REALTOR® and has worked in the residential and commercial property management industry for
25 plus years.
In 1987, Lorraine graduated with an Associate of Science Degree in Accounting and Data Processing from Herald Business College, Walnut Creek, California. In 1999, she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Organizational Management from Whitworth College, Spokane, Washington, and was part of the 2008 Spokane Leadership Program graduating class.
- Successful Residential Management Programs
- Multiple Residential Landlord-Tenant Law Courses
- Occupancy Specialist Certification Fundamentals
- Preventive Maintenance
- Neighboring Networks National Training
- Customer Service Workshop
- Leadership & Management Skills for Women
- Contract Administration Master Class (in-depth training for HUD Compliance)
- Understanding the Needs of Residents with Chronic Mental Illness
- Safety & Security in Elderly Housing
- Conflict Management for Affordable Housing Managers
- Low Income Housing Tax Credit Compliance
- Realistic Approaches to Drugs & Alcohol Reduction Conference for Multi-Family Housing
- Site-Based Budgeting Specialist Program
- Fair Housing Trainings & Certifications
- Crime Free Multi-Housing Program
- Strategies for Personality Disorders
- Committee Member for the creation of the OneStopHousing.org website by Spokane Low Income Housing Consortium (SLIHC): 2005-2006
- Northeast Community Center: Secretary, Board of Directors, 2001-2002
- Northeast Community Center: Operations Committee, 2000-2002
- Spokane County Smoke Free Housing Task Force: Member, 2010-2012
- Community Housing and Human Services Board: Strategic Planning Subcommittee, 2013-2016
- Excellence in Budget-Based Rent Increase Submission by Contract Management Services - 2015
- Friend of Fair Housing by Northwest Fair Housing Alliance - 2014