Ed Kiemle, an Eagle Scout and WWII veteran, began his career as a property manager in 1939 with Rogers and Rogers, a Spokane brokerage institution that handled all aspects of commercial real estate services.
In 1960, Jerry Hagood, an accountant by trade, worked for the real estate firm of Finucane & Galland, where he became a partner. At age 30, Jerry Hagood chose real estate investment sales as his primary focus and sought out the commercial property expertise of Ed Kiemle in a new business partnership. In March of 1971, Kiemle & Hagood Company was formed. Kiemle & Hagood Company has been located at 601 West Main Avenue in Spokane since the building opened in 1974.
Tom Quigley started as a sales associate, then broker, and advanced to sales manager of the Commercial Brokerage Division, before becoming a partner with Kiemle & Hagood in 1985.
Larry Soehren joined the company in 1983 as a property manager, and then became the Director of Commercial Management Division.
When Ed Kiemle decided to retire in 1990, followed by Jerry Hagood in 2000, Tom Quigley and Larry Soehren became the new partners of Kiemle & Hagood Company.
In early 2006, Kiemle & Hagood Company announced a third partner in ownership, Gordon Hester, who began his career at Kiemle & Hagood in 1990 as a Property Manager in the company’s Commercial Management Division. In 2003, Gordon was promoted to Director of that division.
Kiemle & Hagood Company - The Commercial Real Estate Professionals